- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. .
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, Access)
- 2+ years proven experience in production engineering (Assembly, Welding, Paint) ; motorcycle manufacturing experience is a plus
- Possess a wide breadth of knowledge in mathematics, physics and mechanics
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to effectively lead and direct employees
- Detail-oriented and extremely efficient
- Ability to maintain positive vendor and client relationships
Please send your CVs to below address:
VINFAST TRADING AND PRODUCTION LLC.
4th floor, Tower 1, Times City, 458 Minh Khai street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi.
Phone number: 024.3974.8579
Tittle of email and CV: “Full name – position”
Deadline: 30 June 2018