Responsible for leading the overall performance of equipment and activities of a specific manufacturing shop within VinFast through direct reports and, by extension, Manufacturing Engineering.
• Lead a predictive maintenance program which provides benchmark uptime levels for production equipment.
• Drive an analytical and statistical approach to maintenance activities and resources.
• Develop a whole-of-life asset management program for equipment.
• Introduce an Operator Maintenance program to reduce breakdown response time.
• Ensure risk reduction tools such as PFMEA and SFMEA are used to identify and eliminate high risk activities, especially during changes to equipment.
• Lead safety initiatives while ensuring safe work practises and compliance to all local regulatory guidelines are met.
• Lead and support all activities to ensure overall business objectives and targets are met or exceeded.
• Lead and support production launch activities to ensure a quality and competitive start-up.
• Drive a right first time approach by effectively buying out and trialing equipment.
• Ensure that all programs meet the three measures of a successful vehicle launch: on time, excellent quality and meeting and/or exceeding program financial targets.
• Select, develop and train technical and maintenance team members to ensure technical competency is maintained.
• Effectively train, coach and support team members in problem solving and resolution activities.
• Establish people development as a core value to develop future leaders and grow organisational capability.
• Empower and support teams to improve their work environment through the understanding of lean manufacturing systems and the elimination of constraints.
• Support strategies to increase production at minimum cost and reduce structural cost activities.
• 10+ years’ experience in high volume manufacturing, preferably the automotive or whitegoods industry.
• Automotive mechanical or electrical knowledge is essential.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or Advanced Diploma in Engineering.
• Demonstrated successful leadership of technical personnel including a team of Engineers.
• Good common-sense business insight and experience with the development and implementation of business strategies.
• Experience in predictive maintenance and asset management.
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to grasp and effectively use technical concepts and technical information.
• Highly motivated, self-starter, and active learner with strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to perform successfully in multi-national relationships.
Please send your CVs to below address:
VINFAST TRADING AND PRODUCTION LLC.
4th floor, Tower 1, Times City, 458 Minh Khai street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi.
Phone number: 024.3974.8579
Tittle of email and CV: “Full name – position”
Deadline: 30 June 2018