Supplier Quality partner with Engineering, Styling, Manufacturing, Purchasing and Supply Chain and other functional areas. Reporting to the Supplier Quality Manager for all supplier quality activities. The person in the company responsible for the development and implementation of the VinFast Supplier Quality Strategy and System and Supplier Quality processes and procedures.
• Execute the Supplier Quality activities from concept through launch and the customer ownership experience
• Ensure that the VinGroup develops and delivers vehicles that the public wants to purchase and own
(no boring vehicles)
• Ensure that all programs meet the three measures of a successful vehicle launch: on time, excellent quality and meeting and/or exceeding program financial targets.
• Develop and implement VinGroup Supplier Quality Strategy and System and Supplier Quality processes and procedures to achieve both internal and external quality goals
• Develop and implement an effective and efficient problem-solving system and process to help ensure a culture of rapid resolution of issues – fix or escalate
• 5+ years of experience in plastic\molding\die casting\welding\fabrication\precision machining\heat treatment\non-destructive testing (MT,PT,RT,UT,ET,LT…) process or automotive industry
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Good common sense business insight and experience with the development and implementation of business strategies
• Strong ability to grasp and effectively use technical concepts and technical information
• Highly motivated, self-starter, and active learner with strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to perform successfully in multi-national relationships
• Automotive industry knowledge or automotive mechanical knowledge is a plus - Highly desirable to have extensive international experience (residencies)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Please send your CVs to below address:
VINFAST TRADING AND PRODUCTION LLC.
4th floor, Tower 1, Times City, 458 Minh Khai street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi.
Phone number: 024.3974.8579
Tittle of email and CV: “Full name – position”
Deadline: 30 June 2018