Develop, Implement the Product Quality Standard (include In-process Quality Standard & Completed Vehicle Inspection Standard) and Lead the problem solving activities to assure the manufacturing quality meet the Design and Customer requirements. Responsible for identifying and raising quality issues and for speedily resolving them to ensure zero impact to the customer. Support new product introductions to ensure the robustness of product builds.
• Manage all quality-related issues within the manufacturing team (e.g. internal, supplier, customer and customer warranty)
• Identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective actions for product quality issues
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve quality issues that arise as quickly and efficiently as possible to prevent compromising quality and safety standards
• Monitor and report on quality-related key performance indicators including scrap monitoring, rework levels, parts per million (PPM) figures
• Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the Quality Management system (ISO9001)
• Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system
• Promote the use of customer preferred techniques for continuous improvement such as Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), and Measurement System Analysis
• Participate in cross-functional teams in the development of new products or changes related to current products in meeting customer requirements
• Participate in the development and refinement of Design and Process FMEA’s (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
Education/background: Mechanic/ Automobile/ Electrical. At least 5 years in the same position (working in a car manufacturing is an advantage) Knowledge of quality systems and measurement
• Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), 7 QC tools
• Lean Manufacturing knowledge
• Knowledge of TS16949 and ISO9000
• Understanding of engineering drawings and manufacturing processes
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving / Team working / Analytical skills
Please send your CVs to below address:
VINFAST TRADING AND PRODUCTION LLC.
4th floor, Tower 1, Times City, 458 Minh Khai street, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi.
Phone number: 024.3974.8579
Tittle of email and CV: “Full name – position”
Deadline: 30 June 2018